im v worrieddddd

hey i wrote to ealier as well and u told me to go for the dna test after checking out my results nad i had dna positive ..my doctor reccomended ziffex tablets and then after a month of having that i got my test done and suprisingly myy dna turned out to b negitive ...im very suprised even my doc was ...??is it unusuall and noww can i go for immegration if my virus is gone ...plz tell me can my surface antigen go as well?/and is it a good sign for me??im very worried

I would follow up your hepatitis B surface antigen test. If that comes back negative, then you will be "golden".

You may be in the midst of an immune response to hepatitis B which is going to change the status of your infection.

Dr. McGovern

Need help from N J!!!!!!
HEP C/LIVER BIOPSY/PREGNANCY