help dr.McGovern I'm scared!!

hi Dr. McGovern I was exposed to the blood of a person that I later found out had yellowish eyes. She also told me she had been feeling kind of fatigued. She told me this was probably due to bad circulation and doesn't want to get tested for hep or hiv. This happened 6 weeks ago, yesterday I tested for heb B and it came out negative, is this reliable? How long shoud I wait for a reliable hiv, hep b & C test? I've been feeling strange discomfort in my abdomen, specially on the right side, sometimes loss of appetite, and nausea at times, is this of great concern?

Sometimes when people have a potential exposure, they experience a lot of symptoms due to anxiety. I would simply follow-up with your physician for examinations, serial testing (at 3 months and 6 months) and then you will be reassured.

Dr. McGovern

HEP B & Required Physical
Need help from N J!!!!!!