Symptoms of Hepa B

I am a chronic carrier of Hep B since 1992 and I dont take any medications because of my financial problem. Last July 2003, I was able to save some money and I decided to see a doctor. She told me that I have a chrionic Hepatitis B based on my Hepatitis profile. She doctor advices me to take essentiale 175mg 3 times a day for my liver maintenance. As of today, I am continuing taking the medicine. What I have noticed, my urine color turns yellow. Is this a sign that I am very serious? What do you think my life expectancy since I am infected for 13 years now?Please help me.

There are many different forms of chronic hepatitis B ranging from inactive carriers to active carriers.

It would be important to know the results of all your serum testing including the level of virus in your blood, your E Antigen and antibody status, and the status of your liver function tests.

It may be good to see if a free clinic is in reach of you so you can get further testing and evaluation.

Dr. McGovern

HBV DNA (Please Help)
hepitis B