12 months hiv neg but liver enzymes high

hi doc.McGovern thanks for your time by the way...

On april of lsat year i gor assaulted and stuck with a needle gone to the hospital and the doctor did not gave any meds just told me to get tested at 3 months mark. Now after 12 months i did test for hiv at 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12 months all being neg. i got tested for hep b and c at 2 months mark i was negative. however at the 3 months mark i got tested for Tb PPd positive 11 mil. they gave INH 300mg and Vit.B6 for 9 months i'm still taking my last bottle and now my liver function is high 56 and 96 should i get tested for Hep. again? is 12 months neg. hiv test definitive? does hep. alters hiv test results? pleaseeee answer!!!!! thank you for your time!!!!

take care

It is very common to have elevated liver tests while taking INH. Your liver tests are only mildly abnormal and you are at the end of treatment.

I suspect that your liver tests will return to normal the next month when you stop your INH.

I don't believe any further testing is warranted since you have been already monitored very closely. Dr. McGovern

high alt levels
HBV DNA (Please Help)