Apr 30, 2005
I have been in remition for 4 years now and when I first found out I had it the doctor I had said there were no treatments for it, that I had to ride it out. Is this true?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I cannot tell if you are asking a question related to hepatitis A,B, or C. Please ask again. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Ars?
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Fisting Worried I Have
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.