Apr 30, 2005
I have been in remition for 4 years now and when I first found out I had it the doctor I had said there were no treatments for it, that I had to ride it out. Is this true?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I cannot tell if you are asking a question related to hepatitis A,B, or C. Please ask again. Dr. McGovern
high alt levels
- I Have Severe Symptoms Of Acute Hiv Infection
- Hiv Aids Rashes Scars
- Do Complete Blood Counts Include Hiv Testing?
- How Long After Exposure Does It Take Hiv To Show Up In Blood Test?
- How Can I Get Tested To See If I Am Immune To Hiv?
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.