UPDATE on question you answered!!!

.just had my DR call(concerning previous test of HBsAG negative but HB core IgM positive) ---he said new test say "immunity status" with additional HBsab of very high at 2000 and all liver functions very good/normal. Is he correct to say I am definitely immune?...Why is HBsab so high?...He thinks being immune already from past and a very recent exposure to Hep B caused my HBsab to manufacture defense and should go down near future?..Should I let it go and not be concerned anymore as he says???...(my thoughts>>>AND LEARN fom this to be SAFE from this point and not "play" with fire when it comes to sex anymore(gay male here-HIV came back negative!)-there is alot of danger out- there I am realizing thru this "scrare"!)...Thanks for your help and time in educating people-SERIOUSLY!

Response from Dr. Dieterich

That is great news! I would agree with your MD. Probably another exposure to HBV caused your antibodies to go so high. You got lucky this time! So you have the right idea! Stay safe and learn from this! DTD

I need to know please
Treatment and Doctor in CT