|I need to know please
Apr 25, 2005
I got HBsAg - non reactive and AntiHBS - reactive. Am I alread positive for hepa b?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
No you are protected from HBV! Either you had it and got better or you got the vaccine. Great news! Stay well! DTD
When can i try to conceive after Hep A vaccine?
UPDATE on question you answered!!!
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Can I Get Std Disease From A Kiss?
- Difference Between White Coating And Thrush
- Does Valtrex Interfere With Hiv Tests?
- Is A 12 Week Hiv Test After Exposure Conclusive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.