|When can i try to conceive after Hep A vaccine?
Apr 25, 2005
I started the twinrix hep A/B vaccine a while back. Feb 1st was my last vaccine of the series. How many days do i have to wait until it's safe for me to get pregnant? I know after getting most vaccines it's recommended to wait a certain amount of days. My doctor didn't say anything to me about it. Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
I dont think there is a hard and fast answer, but 3 months seems reasonable. I think it will be OK. You may want to ask your OB to be sure, but it is not a live vaccine so should not be dangerous to the baby. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.