|When can i try to conceive after Hep A vaccine?
Apr 25, 2005
I started the twinrix hep A/B vaccine a while back. Feb 1st was my last vaccine of the series. How many days do i have to wait until it's safe for me to get pregnant? I know after getting most vaccines it's recommended to wait a certain amount of days. My doctor didn't say anything to me about it. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I dont think there is a hard and fast answer, but 3 months seems reasonable. I think it will be OK. You may want to ask your OB to be sure, but it is not a live vaccine so should not be dangerous to the baby. Good luck! DTD
How sick am I ?
I need to know please
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Is Cervical Cancer Contagious To Men?
- Any Case Of HIV By Spitting Blood In Eyes
- Are Watery Eyes A Symptoms Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.