When can i try to conceive after Hep A vaccine?

I started the twinrix hep A/B vaccine a while back. Feb 1st was my last vaccine of the series. How many days do i have to wait until it's safe for me to get pregnant? I know after getting most vaccines it's recommended to wait a certain amount of days. My doctor didn't say anything to me about it. Thanks.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I dont think there is a hard and fast answer, but 3 months seems reasonable. I think it will be OK. You may want to ask your OB to be sure, but it is not a live vaccine so should not be dangerous to the baby. Good luck! DTD

How sick am I ?
I need to know please