|Hep B test-stressing here-HELP SOON!!!!!
Apr 20, 2005
..test results say>>HBsAG screen-Negative Hep B Core Ab, IgM*Positive>>>>>>recent infection? Going to get it soon?..stressing here alot-my doctor does not seem to know--He says I am immune but I read conflicting thoughts based on other people's questions???...Am I in a "windoe Period?"..HELP PLEASE SOON!!!!
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Probaly old infection that is cleared. However, you really need to ask for e antigen, e antibody and HBV DNA to be certain. Ask for it! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- How Much Does It Cost For Std Testing?
- Anal Sex Pcr DNA 17 Weeks And ELISA
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.