|Hep B test-stressing here-HELP SOON!!!!!
Apr 20, 2005
..test results say>>HBsAG screen-Negative Hep B Core Ab, IgM*Positive>>>>>>recent infection? Going to get it soon?..stressing here alot-my doctor does not seem to know--He says I am immune but I read conflicting thoughts based on other people's questions???...Am I in a "windoe Period?"..HELP PLEASE SOON!!!!
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Probaly old infection that is cleared. However, you really need to ask for e antigen, e antibody and HBV DNA to be certain. Ask for it! DTD
How sick am I ?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Do People Get HIV From Massage?
- Could White Tongue Be A Sign Of Ars
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of HIV?
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.