Apr 19, 2005
I got tested for Hep C after a very low risk exposure, the results were negative. My question is, what are the odds of a false-negative?(I waited five months after exposure to get tested)Should I pursue further testing? Thanks!
Response from Dr. Dieterich
No forget about it and just remember it when confronted with a risky situation in the future! Stay Safe! DTD
Hepsera Withrawal Symptoms
Hep B test-stressing here-HELP SOON!!!!!
- Can Someone Get HIV From Licking Penis?
- Can You Get HIV From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Receptive Anal Sex With Condom
- Does HIV Cause Burning Penis?
- Is Ear Infection A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.