Apr 19, 2005
I got tested for Hep C after a very low risk exposure, the results were negative. My question is, what are the odds of a false-negative?(I waited five months after exposure to get tested)Should I pursue further testing? Thanks!
Response from Dr. Dieterich
No forget about it and just remember it when confronted with a risky situation in the future! Stay Safe! DTD
Hepsera Withrawal Symptoms
Hep B test-stressing here-HELP SOON!!!!!
- Why Does Sex Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- Topical Cream For Shingles And Nerve Pain
- Syphilis And Rectal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.