Apr 19, 2005
I got tested for Hep C after a very low risk exposure, the results were negative. My question is, what are the odds of a false-negative?(I waited five months after exposure to get tested)Should I pursue further testing? Thanks!
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
No forget about it and just remember it when confronted with a risky situation in the future! Stay Safe! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- What Do I Have If I Got Thrush On My Tongue?
- Will A Cbc Count Tell If You Have An Std?
- Are Body Itch, Joint Pain, Numbness HIV Symptoms?
- Attitudes Towards Hiv Infected People
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.