Apr 19, 2005
I got tested for Hep C after a very low risk exposure, the results were negative. My question is, what are the odds of a false-negative?(I waited five months after exposure to get tested)Should I pursue further testing? Thanks!
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
No forget about it and just remember it when confronted with a risky situation in the future! Stay Safe! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testing Negative After Condom Broke Anal
- Toilet Seat Scared I Have AIDS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And Dna Pcr Testing
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- Vaginal Fluid Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Swallowing Sperm?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.