cytomegalovirus

I was wondering if I could get cytomegalovirus from oral sex and if I can than what are my chances of getting CMV disaese? I have all the symtoms for CMV and I've been tested for mono and hepatitis and they have both tested negative. I am getting tested for CMV and I will find out the results soon, I am just wondering if there is a possibility I got CMV from oral sex and what my chances are of getting CMV disease.

CMV is an infection that most people get when they are infants so the higher likelihood is that you already had it. Sometimes patients get CMV when they are adults but this is less common. In immunocompromised hosts, CMV can cause illness because the infection, which they acquired early in life, "reactivates".

Dr. McGovern

saliva in blood from sharing a joint (marijuana)
Hepsera Withrawal Symptoms