For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

hepatitis and citomegalovirus

hi thanks to explain many douhgts I m positive without terapy for now and I discovery for a doctor I have hepatit..he still dont know wich type I have to do new exams soon ...but has ectericia question is I have anal herpes sometimes...can come from this hepatitis of the virus citomegalovirus..when it begin action?Paulo from Brasil!so afraid about this dangerous consequencys!

I am not certain if I understand your question.

If you are asking whether hepatitis viruses cause anal herpes, the answer is no. Anal herpes usually is caused by herpes simplex type one or type two. Cytomegalovirus usually causes colitis (inflammation or irritation of the lower gut) but this is usually internal and associated with bloody diarrhea in patients with advnaced AIDS.

Dr. McGovern

HCV Pos Results-Now What?
Unluckiest guy in the world, that might be me!