Apr 10, 2005
What is hepatitis caused by and how would you catch it
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis just means inflammation of the liver.
hep-B carrier marrying non-hep B
1st day treatment pain
- Why Does Hiv Attack T Cells?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C From A Needlestick?
- Difference Between Hiv And Aids Symptoms
- Risks Of Contracting Hiv Through Unprotected Hetero Sex
- Hiv Infection White Blood Cell Count Symptoms
- Stories Of People Intentionally Infecting Others With Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.