hep-B carrier marrying non-hep B

Hi! I'm a hepatitis B carrier [well, I was born with it and I'm currently on Epivir, but I've never had an infection or a problem because of it] that's getting married to a non HBV in July.

He's had two out of three of his hepatitis B vaccination, but we were wondering if there's anything else we should know or be careful of...? Thank you so much!

1. I would have him complete his series and then get hepatitis B surface antibody level testing to be certain that the vaccine worked. 2. He should have testing from time to time to be certain that his level of protective antibody is still present. 3. If the levels are not protective, I would use condoms consistently until he responds to booster immunizations. 4. Have your health care provider follow up on your HBV levels to see if you need to consider alternative new treatments such as entecavir. By the way, if you have already been on epivir, you will need a higher dose of entecavir.

Dr. McGovern

how much time do I have left for treatment?
how