|hepatitis b -mom
Apr 10, 2005
my mother has hepatitis b for 30 years but she just found out im her son and could i get it from taking a drink from the same water bottle that she just did?
Response from Dr. McGovern
The chance of getting hepatitis B from drinking from the same bottle is theoretically possible but unlikely. You could certainly get baseline testing to know your own status, if you desire. The official recommendation is not to share utensils or drinking glasses. Dr. McGovern
drinking water & hepatitis b
Mr. Rocky Balboa
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Salt Cure Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.