|drinking water & hepatitis b
Apr 10, 2005
can i can hepatitis b from taking a drink of water from there glass and who has hepatitis b
Response from Dr. McGovern
The official recommendation is not to share drinking glasses or eating utensils with someone who has chronic hepatitis B. This is because of the theoretical concern of transmission due to the presence of hepatitis B in saliva. However, I think this as a mode of transmission is extremely uncommon. Dr. McGovern
hepatitis b -mom
- Does HIV Cause Blood In Semen?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.