3rd Try PLZ help Need reassurance

hey doctor, Just lemme start out by saying thank you and the other doctors for putting together this great site which helps people everyday. OK heres my question. About 3.5 years ago i had a minimal risk of infection which means i got some dried blood in my mouth...dumb I know. So i got tested at 3 months after negative...So time went on an i didn't worry about it. But about 6 months ago i noticed that I had some white film buildup behind my upper an lower lips. The film wipes right off or fades away on it's own if i dont mess with it. So again I got anohter test which also came back negitive. So things where fine for awhile but now i have kinda of a whitish film in the area where my lower an upper lips meet the gums.(not all the time though). And to top it all off today i woke up an went to brush my teeth an i noticed the same white kinda film in the back of my mouth where the top of your mouth meets your throat. Had kinda of a whitish film on it too. all this stuff just wipes away leaving no raised area, bleeding or pain. So i had 2 negative hiv elisa's an i'm still freakin out now. I had my denitsit look at it and he said it was prolly nothing but i'm still worried because of the back of throat thing i saw this mourning. Please help me i'm I really negative and what could this white stuff be.

thanks in advance

Response from Dr. Dieterich

It is probably just dried mucus. Forget about it! You need to worry about something else, like world peace or famine in Africa! DTD

Hep B Doctor in NYC
Hepsera and Renal Toxicity