Living abroad and scared!!!

I'm living abroad and have recently had a haircut. The barber used a normal straight razor to shave my neck. He did get this razor out of that sterilized container, but I know that he has used it previously and will continue to. Am I at risk for Hep or HIV? How long does it need to be sterilized before a virus is killed? Please let me know as I am a bit nervous. Thank you.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I don't think that it is a huge risk as long as you did not get a cut. However I do not let the barbers use that straight razor on me any more. Some of them do have disposable ones and those are OK, but the solution is not really a virus killer! Don't worry, but don't do it again! DTD

Interpretation of HBsAg & Hep B CoreAb, IgM
Hep B Doctor in NYC