Mar 28, 2005
Dear Dr. McGovern: Re: '2nd Attempt - Please Reply' You've given me the clearest answers to date on my co-infection, as complicated as my case seems. I THANK YOU!!!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Glad to be of help.
Best wishes, Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Is Hep C Contagious If Inactive?
- Long Term Effects Of Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.