Mar 28, 2005
Dear Dr. McGovern: Re: '2nd Attempt - Please Reply' You've given me the clearest answers to date on my co-infection, as complicated as my case seems. I THANK YOU!!!
Response from Dr. McGovern
Glad to be of help.
Best wishes, Dr. McGovern
Hep B or something else?
Second time asking..Please help me
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.