|Follow up 4th try concerned ?
Mar 14, 2005
Dr. Dieterich, Thanks for responding, But did I ever have hep b in the first place, with the hep b core antibody total being negative?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Not likely. DTD
What are the odds? Acute HBV/HIV Testing
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
- Emotional Effects Of Stds
- How Fast Can You Detect A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.