|Follow up 4th try concerned ?
Mar 14, 2005
Dr. Dieterich, Thanks for responding, But did I ever have hep b in the first place, with the hep b core antibody total being negative?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Not likely. DTD
What are the odds? Acute HBV/HIV Testing
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
- What Is An Acronym For Hiv Blood Test?
- Difference Between Hiv Positive And Hiv Negative
- If Someone Touch My Anus Will I Get Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv From Eating After Someone?
- Can A Dentist Refuse To Treat Someone With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.