|I Have hep c genotype 1a
Mar 12, 2005
What is the genotype 1a of hep c
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It is one of several genotypes 1-6. It is the most common genotype in the US.
It is harder to treat than genotype 2 or 3 but that should not be a reason to try since more than half of patients with this genotype get a "cure".
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.