|I Have hep c genotype 1a
Mar 12, 2005
What is the genotype 1a of hep c
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is one of several genotypes 1-6. It is the most common genotype in the US.
It is harder to treat than genotype 2 or 3 but that should not be a reason to try since more than half of patients with this genotype get a "cure".
risks of hep-b
- Sex With A Prostitute And Condom Broke Uncircumcised
- Is Shortness Of Breath A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Statistics On Children Born With Hiv
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- Hiv Transmission Sharing A Glass
- Man Has Hiv And Partner Wants To Get Pregnant
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.