|I Have hep c genotype 1a
Mar 12, 2005
What is the genotype 1a of hep c
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is one of several genotypes 1-6. It is the most common genotype in the US.
It is harder to treat than genotype 2 or 3 but that should not be a reason to try since more than half of patients with this genotype get a "cure".
risks of hep-b
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute Hiv
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.