|I Have hep c genotype 1a
Mar 12, 2005
What is the genotype 1a of hep c
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It is one of several genotypes 1-6. It is the most common genotype in the US.
It is harder to treat than genotype 2 or 3 but that should not be a reason to try since more than half of patients with this genotype get a "cure".
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.