|risks of hep-b
Mar 12, 2005
What is the cure rate right now for hep B? How many people actually clear the virus on their own without even taking meds? What percentage of people with Hep b will actually die from the disease?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B seroconversion rates are actually highest with PEG interferon than other medications. When patients get sick with hepatitis B, the vast majority clear the virus on their own. I can't say what percentage die with their disease because it strongly depends on many other factors that vary from patient to patient.
about hepa B
I Have hep c genotype 1a
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- How Do You Catch Trichomoniasis?
- Hpd A Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Atripla And High Liver Enzymes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.