|about hepa B
Mar 12, 2005
good day! first i would like to ask, what are the symptoms of hepa b and how does these symtoms differs frfom hepa A? second, is hepa B curable and how long does the theraphy take place? thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
The symptoms of any viral hepatitis are very similar - poor appetite, fatigue, right upper quadrant pain, nausea, and sometimes dark urine and yellow eyes.
The length of therapy for hepatitis B depends on the type of hepatitis B panel you have.
post treating hep c
risks of hep-b
- Cutaneous Candidiasis Tinea Corporis Tinea Cruris Tinea Pedis Or Pityriasis Versicolor
- Mouth Penis Hiv Risk
- What Type Of Hepatitis Is The Worst?
- Could I Still Get Hiv From Intercourse If No Ejaculation
- Do Gay People Have A Higher Risk Of Getting Hiv Or Stds?
- Main Symptom Of Vaginal Hiv Yeast Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.