|will I still be positive
Mar 12, 2005
I have a hepa B and I am undertaking treatment, after my medication will the results of my medical examination will still manifest positive result on hepa B?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It truly depends on what kind of result you get from treatment. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.