|will I still be positive
Mar 12, 2005
I have a hepa B and I am undertaking treatment, after my medication will the results of my medical examination will still manifest positive result on hepa B?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It truly depends on what kind of result you get from treatment. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
- Rare Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Red Brown Clots Discharge And Back Pain, 7 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.