|will I still be positive
Mar 12, 2005
I have a hepa B and I am undertaking treatment, after my medication will the results of my medical examination will still manifest positive result on hepa B?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It truly depends on what kind of result you get from treatment. Dr. McGovern
question about hep b test
post treating hep c
- Is Blood In Urine A Sign Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative At 16 Weeks
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.