question about hep b test

hi i was tested for hp b recently. The hep b surface ag test can back negative. The hep b surface ag test can back positive and abnormal what does this mean. my doctor told me that it just means i have gotton the vaccines i dont recall getting them thank u for your help i am very worried about this.

If I understand you correctly these are your results: 1. Hepatitis B surface antigen is negative. 2. Hepatitis B surface antibody is positive.

I would like one more test. If your hepatitis B core antibody is positive then you were infected with hepatitis B in the past and you have cleared the infection. If your hepatiits B core antibody is negative, then you did get the vaccine in the past - but may not remember it.

Dr. McGovern

what is inactive carrier of HBV
will I still be positive