|what is inactive carrier of HBV
Mar 12, 2005
What is inactive HBV carrier? I was tested positive for HBSAG and Anti HBe and negative for HBeAG and normal LFT and normal USG abdomen results? so can i live normal life? i have so much fear on this. is there chance to become normal again Please reply
Response from Dr. McGovern
Being an inactive carrier is a good thing.
You just need careful follow-up to be sure that your disease stays inactive.
I would keep alcohol intake to a minimum and avoid immunosuppressant drugs if possible - like steroids.
Cure as a treatment goal for chronic hepatitis B?
question about hep b test
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
- Burning Sensation Of Legs And Knees
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.