|what is inactive carrier of HBV
Mar 12, 2005
What is inactive HBV carrier? I was tested positive for HBSAG and Anti HBe and negative for HBeAG and normal LFT and normal USG abdomen results? so can i live normal life? i have so much fear on this. is there chance to become normal again Please reply
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Being an inactive carrier is a good thing.
You just need careful follow-up to be sure that your disease stays inactive.
I would keep alcohol intake to a minimum and avoid immunosuppressant drugs if possible - like steroids.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.