|Hepatitis B Surface AB
Mar 12, 2005
I am a nurse, and had the Hep B vaccine series over 10 years ago. I recently started a new job and needed proof of the vaccine, and had a Hep B surface Ab,Quant. result of 444. My dr. wants further studies with a specialist. What does this result mean, and should I be concerned ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It sounds like you got a great response from the vaccine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.