|Hepatitis B Surface AB
Mar 12, 2005
I am a nurse, and had the Hep B vaccine series over 10 years ago. I recently started a new job and needed proof of the vaccine, and had a Hep B surface Ab,Quant. result of 444. My dr. wants further studies with a specialist. What does this result mean, and should I be concerned ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It sounds like you got a great response from the vaccine.
Hep exposure risk
ELEVATED SGPT, SGOT, AND SERUM AMYLASE
- Hiv Can Be Detected Through The Elisa Test Within A Few Days Of Contamination?
- What Are The Dangers Of Diflucan?
- What Are The Dangers Of Gynecomastia?
- Can You Get HIV From Swallowing Cum?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Having Sex During Period
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Sucking Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.