|Hep B (blood test)
Mar 12, 2005
Could You tell me, what does it mean 1. results from may : bilirubin - 11.0 (normal 0.0-23.0) AKK Phos 41 (normal 30-110) AST 28 (normal 6-42) ALT 19 (normal 4-43)
HepBeAg - nonreactive HepBeAb- reactive HbcAb - positive
HBV DNA Roche Molec.Systems - quantitation below test dilution limit
Hepatitis B Viral DNA - (DBA below test dilution limit <5000c/ml)
HepBsAg - positive
HepBs Antibody - 27,6 immune
2. results form jule - the same. Only HepBs Antibody - 10,5 immune 3/ results from November - the same? only HepBs Antibody <10 (non imunne)
Response from Dr. McGovern
It appears that you are an inactive carrier of hepatitis B. You will just need careful followup over time to be certain that you maintain this inactive state. Dr. McGovern
HBeAg s/co=39, serious ?
Help what should I do now?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Fluid
- Are Red Spots A Symptom Of HIV?
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.