Hep B (blood test)
Mar 12, 2005
Could You tell me, what does it mean 1. results from may : bilirubin - 11.0 (normal 0.0-23.0) AKK Phos 41 (normal 30-110) AST 28 (normal 6-42) ALT 19 (normal 4-43)
HepBeAg - nonreactive HepBeAb- reactive HbcAb - positive
HBV DNA Roche Molec.Systems - quantitation below test dilution limit
Hepatitis B Viral DNA - (DBA below test dilution limit <5000c/ml)
HepBsAg - positive
HepBs Antibody - 27,6 immune
2. results form jule - the same. Only HepBs Antibody - 10,5 immune 3/ results from November - the same? only HepBs Antibody <10 (non imunne)
Response from Dr. McGovern
It appears that you are an inactive carrier of hepatitis B. You will just need careful followup over time to be certain that you maintain this inactive state. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Disorders Cause Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.