HBeAg s/co=39, serious ?

i'm a vietnamese of 28 year old. i have been infected Hep-B for 2 years and treated with Zeffix (lamivudine). The HBeAg test result has reduced from time to time. Three months ago, this indice was s/co = 26, but now this is 39. I worried so much. Could you please explain that number ? (s/co=39) Is it serous ? And should i continue to be treated with Zeffix ? I also go to hospital but the doctor did not explain. I'm waiting for your response. Thank you very much.

I would wonder if you are developing resistance to lamivudine. You should have testing of your DNA level to see what is happening to your virus level.

There are other drugs for hepatitis B including PEG interferon, adefovir, and a new drug which is on the way - entecavir.

These will all be options for you. Dr. McGovern

With hepititis c should I have a baby
Hep B (blood test)