|bleeding during sexual intercouse
Mar 12, 2005
me and my boyfriend were having sex and found that after we had finished he ha d bled inside of me. i take the contraceptive pill however we did not use a condom. im scared of contracting a disease either though both of us dont have hiv or any other disease. what could you advise
Response from Dr. McGovern
However, I ALWAYS advise use of condoms since this takes the worry out of having intercourse. I see too many patients have severe anxiety over need for testing which could be lessened by condom use.
Hep B Test
With hepititis c should I have a baby
- Who Is The Longest Living Person With Hiv?
- Does Hiv Causes Numbness And Tingling In Feet And Hand?
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering With A Scab?
- What Does Arv For Hiv Stand For?
- How Long Do Glands Stay Swollen When Infected With Hiv?
- Would The Doctor Tell You Right Away About The Result Of Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.