|Hep B Test
Mar 12, 2005
I am from HK and I used to have Hep B. I took 2 blood tests within 2 months. The 2nd time is to confirm the results of the 1st time.
This is the 2nd time result:
(1) HB S AG w/Reflex Conf - Non-reactive
(2) HB S AB - 17 > reference range 10mIU/mL
My doctor said I don't have Hep B anymore. Please confirm. Thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
As long as your surface antigen is non-reactive you are golden! Congratulations! Dr. McGovern
bleeding during sexual intercouse
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
- Home Remedies For Vaginal Discharge
- How Do You Get Trichomoniasis Without Having A Sex Partner?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.