|Hep B Test
Mar 12, 2005
I am from HK and I used to have Hep B. I took 2 blood tests within 2 months. The 2nd time is to confirm the results of the 1st time.
This is the 2nd time result:
(1) HB S AG w/Reflex Conf - Non-reactive
(2) HB S AB - 17 > reference range 10mIU/mL
My doctor said I don't have Hep B anymore. Please confirm. Thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
As long as your surface antigen is non-reactive you are golden! Congratulations! Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Fluid?
- Bronchitis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Burning Urethra During Window Period
- Could Enlarged Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Could Sore On Penis Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.