2nd post plz help

hey doctor's let me start off by saying that it is wonderful what you guys have made this site to be. great to see people putting there energies toward something that helps people.

Ok here is my question. 3 and half to 4 years ago i had dry blood on my hand(Not my own blood). i didn't notice it till after i pick some of my breakfast out from behind my teeth. The blood spot was small not bigger then a thumb nail and dry. i got some on my tongue and/or the roof of my mouth. I imeadatly rinsed my mouth out. The blood had prolly been on my hand for a good 15 minutes at around room temp. OK then I got all freaked out about it and had a hiv/hep b test done after 2 weeks negative. Then again at 3 months negative again. Then about 6 months ago i noticed that i had a white film starting to develop on the inner portions of my upper and lower lip. I freaked out and got tested again. So after 3.5-4 years after Elisa test negative again. I'm not high risk at all I have never done drugs, and waiting til i get married to have sex. Now i guess i have 4 questions for you.1 What can this white stuff be I have been reading about thursh but this stuff is only a film that comes right off sometimes when i dont wipe/brush it off it simply fades away on its own. There is no red tissue underneath, no bleeding, and no pain. On a few occasions i have noticed that the same film once in a while will get on my inner check too, but not very often again no pain, redness or blood then either. 2nd Can i trust my test results I know the one after 2 weeks is not good but the one at 3 months and 3.5 years are they trustowrthy. 3 What are the chances of catching hiv through the event I listed above. 4 Do i have anything is there a chance that I do or is my head just playing games with me. A little more info about me is i know i dont drink enough water, and I often breath through my mouth if htis helps at all. please respond doc I need your advice badly. Thanks in advance

First of all- I would forget about the dried blood incident completely. You have been tested - you are negative - take relief in that and I would not pursue any more testing unless there is a new risk behavior.

I doubt you have thrush. Just ask your doctor or dentist to look at the film and I am sure you will get more reassurance.

Please be reassured you are not at risk. Dr. McGovern

worried about son
Hep B Blood result