|worried about son
Mar 12, 2005
Recently my son has been involved intimately with a girl who has hepatitus C what are the chances of him testing positive. I know she has given him hickeys and I'm sure they are having sex!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Sexual transmission of HCV is uncommon. Among monogamous couples the risk is about 1-2 percent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.