Veneral infection by kissing

Hi, thenks in advanced. Im very worried because I have a pregnant wife. I went 2 days ago to a bachelors party with stripers (prostitutes). I did not have sex with them, but in one of the games one of the dancers gave me a french kiss for about 20 seconds. The problem is that early that day, 8 hours before the kiss, I had cracked lips and I pulled some skin with my fingers living some little cuts and a little blood came out. At the time of the kiss the cuts where apparently closed and only covered with dry blood. My fear is, could I get infected with aids or another venereal decease?... Please, in a 1 to 100 scale, what will be the risk?... This represent any risk to my wife?. Thanks again.

I very strongly doubt that you could have contracted any venereal disease this way.

Dr. McGovern

worried about sudden increase in count
HIV/HCV