|Has a question on HBV DNA Result
Mar 12, 2005
This is a follow up question. You already answer that I'm a chronic Hep B carrier from the posting on 2/26. I just got my HBV DNA result back. It is at 575,000 copies/ML. Is this bad? I'm very worry.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This test simply confirms that you are a chronic carrier. The level of the number doesn't tell me anything. I think you should discuss the next steps with your physician in terms of whether a biopsy should be done and whether you should proceed with treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash A Possible Sign Of Ars?
- Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.