|Has a question on HBV DNA Result
Mar 12, 2005
This is a follow up question. You already answer that I'm a chronic Hep B carrier from the posting on 2/26. I just got my HBV DNA result back. It is at 575,000 copies/ML. Is this bad? I'm very worry.
Response from Dr. McGovern
This test simply confirms that you are a chronic carrier. The level of the number doesn't tell me anything. I think you should discuss the next steps with your physician in terms of whether a biopsy should be done and whether you should proceed with treatment.
world epademic of hep c paranoia
Is my partner safe? Very worried.
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- Are There Rare Hiv Infected Who Don't Develop Antibodies?
- Can Jerking Off All The Time Make You Blind?
- Could Autoimmune Disease Affect My Hiv Result
- False Negative Hiv Rapid Tests At 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.