Mar 7, 2005
what if you have a reading of HBsAG of o.35 can this be cured?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your surface antigen is positive so you are a "chronic carrier" of hepatitis B. However, the surface antigen alone does not tell me enough information about your infection. It is important to have results of the full panel of testing including the hepatitis B DNA or (viral load).
BDSM HIV-HEP risk?
alcohol and hep c
- How Long Does It Take For An Std To Show?
- How Long Is Hiv Contagious Outside Of Body?
- Protected Vaginal Intercourse With A Prostitute Hiv Risk
- Will Lysol Wipes Kill Hepatitis On Dried Blood?
- How Long Can Someone Live After Hiv Infection Taking Medication?
- Is Persistent Cough And Hiv Symptom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.