Mar 7, 2005
what if you have a reading of HBsAG of o.35 can this be cured?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your surface antigen is positive so you are a "chronic carrier" of hepatitis B. However, the surface antigen alone does not tell me enough information about your infection. It is important to have results of the full panel of testing including the hepatitis B DNA or (viral load).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bleeding After Pap Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.