|4th try Concerned
Mar 7, 2005
Dr. Deietrich, Can you still have hep b even though the hep b core antibody total is negative?
As noted in these results the hep b core antibody is negative? But dr. indicated may still be trying to clear virus? Confused? first results june 04 hbsAg positive dna 2900
second july 04 hbsab negative hbv dna undetectable hbv ultra sensitive undetectable hbe ag negative
third dec 05 hbsag negative hbsab negative hbe ag negative hbe ab negative
fourth jan 05
hbsag negative hbsab negative hep b core ab, total negative
|Response from Dr. Dieterich|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flaky Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.