Feb 21, 2005
Is there a cure, treatment for hepatitis b infection? What is the name of the medicine?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are several treatments for hepatitis B and the list of drugs is going to increase over the next year:
Soon to come: Entecavir
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.