Feb 21, 2005
Is there a cure, treatment for hepatitis b infection? What is the name of the medicine?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are several treatments for hepatitis B and the list of drugs is going to increase over the next year:
Soon to come: Entecavir
Hep B Sur AB test results
low white blood cells
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis B And C Survive In Water?
- Can Putting A Finger In A Vagina Cause HIV Infection?
- Can You Get A Std From A Handjob?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.