Feb 21, 2005
Is there a cure, treatment for hepatitis b infection? What is the name of the medicine?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are several treatments for hepatitis B and the list of drugs is going to increase over the next year:
Soon to come: Entecavir
Hep B Sur AB test results
low white blood cells
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Can Gonorrhea Be Transmitted Through Kissing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.